The transmission Pulley is a component that transmits power to the conveyor. It is a component that drives the belt to run by the friction between the belt and the conveyor. The driving method of the belt conveyor is divided into single pulley, double pulleys and multiple pulleys. The surface of the transmission pulley has exposed smooth steel surface, normal chevron and diamond pattern rubber covering. The steel exposed pulley can be used when it is a low power, small bandwidth and dry environment. Normal chevron rubber surface has a large coefficient of friction, good slip resistance and drainage, but it has directionality. Diamond pattern rubber surface can be used for two-directions conveyors.
The drive pulleys are widely used in belt conveyors, bearing seat is divided into integral type and split type;
1. Simple and compact structure and occupied a small area of space;
2. Well sealed, suitable for workplaces with large dust concentrations and wet muddy places;
3. Easy to be used and maintained, safe and reliable operation, and long life;
4. Less energy and is easy to implement centralized control;
5. Meet various requirements of backstop, braking, and rubber packing;
6. Take anti-rust and protection measures on the drive Pulley shaft head.
Shanghai GCB Equipment Co., Ltd.(GCB for short), located in Shanghai,--- the China financial center and science & technology Innovation Center , is one of the leading bulk material conveying system partners in China. GCB is committing to become the most professional core equipment complete solution supplier and the best strategic partner in bulk material conveying industry, meanwhile we are striving to be the navigator in this field.